Just the FAQs Please
Most frequently asked questions
How long has NNG been managing funds?
NNG has been managing funds since 2013, when the first fund was created. Since then, we have never missed a preferred return payment, nor have we lost any investor’s principal investment capital.
How do you create revenue for the Fund?
By investing in Multi-Family Income Property in multiple states as well as Fix and Flip Residential Real Property in New Jersey
Do I need to be an accredited investor to invest in the fund?
Yes, currently our fund only allows participation from accredited investors.
What is an accredited investor?
An individual or an entity can generally qualify as an accredited investor if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- an individual with income exceeding $200,000 or joint income with his or her spouse of at least $300,000, in each of the last two years with the expectation to reasonably maintain the same level of income in the present year;
- an individual with a net worth exceeding $1 million, excluding the primary residence, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse;
- an entity that has assets exceeding $5 million that was not formed solely for the purpose of making the investment;
- an entity whose owners all satisfy 1, 2, or 3 above.
For more information about the requirements of an accredited investor, see this bulletin from the SEC.
Please be more specific, how do you create revenue for the Fund?
The new Fund has two channels of income:
- Liquidity from Fix and Flip properties
- Multifamily Rental Income
What is the minimum investment?
The minimum investment for both Class B and C Memberships is $50,000.00.
How long is my investment in the fund?
The investment term for Class B memberships is 5 years.
Class C Memberships has option to redeem their shares with a 90-day call option.
How and when do I receive my preferred returns?
Investors will receive their preferred returns quarterly via direct deposit (ACH).
Is this a passive investment?
Yes, investing in the private fund is completely passive. When investing in a private fund, you are leveraging our management company’s experience in this business and participating in a diversified portfolio.
Can I invest with an IRA or 401K?
Yes, our funds allow investment through qualified retirement monies. This must be done through either a self-directed IRA or 401K account.
Am I subject to UBIT when investing from my IRA or 401k account?
No, this is a debt fund. As such, there is no profit participation. The fund is both IRA and 401k friendly.
What kind of real estate does NNG Capital Fund buy?
Residential property and multi-family apartments.
May I choose to defer my interest payments to get the compounded rate?
Yes, Class B Members are offered the option to reinvest their interest. The interest is annual and works by compounding month after month so it will grow over time to reflect the compounded rate in one year. It's not the compounded rate from the first payment made.